20110101

Good Luck for 2011!!!

by.pearl.mayer.



Good morning 2011!! I successfully survived 2010... Ah, happy new year and stuff... 
I have quite a few plans for this year.. let's see:

1. STOP PROCRASTINATING (actually this has been my plan for 
    2010 as well but hmmmmm I haven't been very successful I guess...)
2. graduate
3. do a road trip through Germany and Europe (can you believe that I 
    haven't been to Berlin, ever? I'm such a bad  German!! So I have to change this)
4. see the world!!!!!!!
5. read more
6. keep a journal... (not yet sure about this one.. I have tried it a couple 
    of times already but hmm, yeah NO! not successfully so far...)
7. decide what to study
8. PAINT MORE!!!!!!!!!!! 

8 comments:

  1. Good luck with your plan this year!!
    Piggie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck :D

    xx
    http://simplebutreal.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. GOOD LUCK ♧♧♧

    http://carla-1234567890.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. sounds like great goals! good luck on all of them, especially the trip through Europe! I'm trying to plan a study abroad in England, so hopefully my own road trip will happen as well! Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is an ugly photo...sorry...love your blog and your looks...and u r so beautiful...
    happy 2011

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you can reach all your New Years resolutions :D
    Nice blog by the way!

    http://fashion-heartbeats.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. i though i was reading my own resolutions: nearly the same xD good luck then to achieve them ;)

    ReplyDelete